St Clare's is a friendly one form entry school which offers supportive colleagues, collaborative learning and the opportunity to develop professionally in your chosen area.
Information for Teachers & Teaching Assistants
At St Clare's the Governors and leadership team value all of our staff. By providing our staff with fabulous opportunties and support at every stage of their career we ensure that the children at St Clare's get a rounded and engaging learning experience. Therefore we offer the following:
- Coaching support for professional development in school,
- Course costs and release time for ongoing training,
- Part of a large Trust with career opportunities,
- Teachers have school accounts for Twinkl,
- Teachers membership to the Chartered College of Teaching will be reimbursed by the school,
- Staff are offered a free flu jab,
- Teachers and Teaching Assistants are provided with laptops,
- Teachers and Teaching Assistants are timetabled blocked PPA time,
- St Clare's is a centre of excellence training hub for collaborative learning (Coaching and Talk for Learning),
- Teachers work in core subject teams,
- Colleagues with a good sense of humour,
- Colleagues who care.
If you would like to know more about the school please contact the office to arrange a visit. If you feel that this is a school you would love to work in please visit the website frequently and keep an eye on the job vacancies section.
Class Teacher Advert 2018.doc
Class teacher job description.doc
Class teacher person spec.doc
STA Teacher Application Form 1 oct 2018doc.doc
STA Rehabilitation of offenders act disclosure form 1oct 2018doc.doc
STA Recruitment Monitoring Form 1oct 2018doc.doc